Volunteer for us
Throwdown Esports is Oceania’s newest provider of competitive leagues and events for players of all skill levels. Our premiere season was a great success (you can check out what happened here), and we’re looking to jump straight into our Season 2!
Once again we will be bringing together three of the world’s most popular esports titles; League of Legends, Rocket League and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, for a season of intense competition, quality entertainment and an epic live finals event.
We’re building our event team now and looking for passionate, dedicated volunteers and team members to fill the ranks.
When: Dates to be announced at season commencement.
Where: Max Watt’s Sydney, Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park
Saturday, May 20th – CS:GO & League of Legends
Sunday, May 21st – Rocket League
9AM to 7PM*
*Times may vary based on match length.
Throwdown Esports is looking for volunteer staff to join our esports family and contribute to creating a wonderful experience for attendees and guests alike.
Areas looking for support:
- Volunteer Coordination and Management
- Ticketing and Front of House
- Green Room and Talent Catering
- Hair and Make-up (must have experience working with male and female talent)
- Direction and Attendee Traffic Management
- Production Assistants
- Backstage and Front of House Runners
Specifically we’re recruiting people who:
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Have a passion for esports, or want to learn more
- Are able to dedicate their time and focus to the tasks at hand
- Are punctual and have great interpersonal skills
- Currently live in Sydney, NSW and are able to easily travel to the venue in Moore Park
- Available for orientation and venue setup.
- Available for 1 to 2 days of live event work. Shifts ranging from 4 – 8 hours.
All volunteers may be subject to interview before acceptance.
All volunteers will have access to backstage catering, full-day event pass & volunteer certificate.