Get the daily Lotto results as soon as they are drawn The The throwdowntv†
Although great care has been taken to ensure accuracy, The The throwdowntv cannot take responsibility for errors in the Daily Lotto results. We recommend verifying the numbers on the National Lottery website.
The winning Daily Lotto numbers will appear below after the draw. Usually within 10 minutes of the draw. You may need to refresh the page to see the updated results.
Here are the winning Daily Lotto results for Wednesday, March 02, 2022:
00, 00, 00, 00, 00.
For more details and to verify the results of the Daily Lotto, visit the Website of the National Lottery†
How do you play Daily Lotto in South Africa?
If you buy a ticket in the store:
- Pick up a bet slip at a lottery shop.
- Pick five numbers between 1 and 36 or ask for a Quick Pick.
- Entries cost R3 each. You can play up to R150, but you can play multiple boards.
- Select how many consecutive draws you want to participate in, up to a maximum of 10. Leave this field blank for a single draw.
- Bring your betting slip to the counter to pay for your ticket.
- Please write your details on the back of your ticket in case you want to claim a prize. If you don’t sign your ticket and you lose it, anyone can use it to claim the prize.
If you play online:
- Create a lottery account here and make a deposit so that you can pay for the tickets.
- Pick five numbers from 1 to 36 or select ‘Quick Pick’ to generate a random set. Repeat on as many boards as you want to play.
- Decide whether you want to participate in a single draw or multiple draws.
- Confirm and pay your entry.
What time does the Daily Lotto draw take place?
The Daily Lotto draws take place every evening at 9:00 PM and you can buy tickets until 8:30 PM.
Is there a winner every day?
Yes. The jackpot prize money is guaranteed to be given away even if no one matches all five numbers. When this happens, the jackpot is split between anyone who matches two or more numbers.
Visit www.nationallottery.co.za and go to the How to Play Daily Lotto section for more information.