Common mistakes in typing or sending messages to the wrong person can happen. These moments are often embarrassing and can be very frustrating if we don’t have a way of resolving them immediately. If you’re on the other side, it is possible to be frustrated by a friend who deleted a message you sent.
This article will explain whether it is possible to see deleted Discord messages that have been deleted. Many situations can be saved by viewing deleted messages. Our research shows that there’s a way. The important thing to remember is to follow the correct steps. Without further delay, let’s see how Discord can view deleted messages.
View Deleted Discord messages
Let’s start with the basics. If a friend deletes a message after it was sent, there are no official ways to get it back. You can still see the message your friend sent you if you choose a lesser-known route.
Here’s how you can see deleted Discord messages with no hassle:
First, you need to see deleted messages in Discord. Download Betterdiscord. Betterdiscord improves the functionality of Discord by using plugins and themes. If you still have problems with your discord after following the steps, please refer to our guide.
How to download it?
- Visit BetterDiscord’s website.
- To download BetterDiscord, click on Download once you have landed on the site.
- There are three options: Install BetterDiscord; Repair BetterDiscord; and Uninstall BetterDiscord. Choose Install BetterDiscord.
- To move on to the next step, tap Next.
- Select your Discord version. There are three Discord versions available: Discord PTB (Discord Canary), and Discord PTB (Discord Canary).
- Discord is the default Discord.
- To install BetterDiscord, tap on Install
- Discord will automatically open once it is installed.
- The current version of BetterDiscord is displayed on a BetterDiscord.
- You have now successfully downloaded BetterDiscord.
- To close the pop-up, tap on the X icon
Download Messagelogger v2
After you’ve installed BetterDiscord you can go ahead and download MessageLoggerV2. Messagelogger allows you to see edited and deleted messages in Discord.
This is how you do it.
- This link will take you to the next page.
- Click on “Download to ” and you will be taken to MessageLoggerV2.
- A warning might appear that this file may cause damage to your computer. It is safe. Click on Keep anyway.
To Plug in, Add Messageloger
After you’ve downloaded MessageLoggerV2, add it to Discord. This is how you do it.
- You can open Discord from your computer.
- To access user settings, tap on the gear emblem.
- You will find many options on the left sidebar such as ” Profile,” My account,” and ” Privacy Safety.”
- Scroll to the BetterDiscord header and click plugins. The plugin library will open.
- To move forward, click on the Open Plugins Folder button in the plugin library.
- Open the folder where you saved MessageLoggerV2.
- To successfully add MessageLoggerV2 to Discord, drag and drop it from the plugins folder.
- To enable MessageLoggerV2, please tap the switch near it.
- The ” Missing Libraries” pop-up will appear.
- To download the library missing, tap on Download Now
- There will be many other pop ups that you should close.
- Lastly, enable XenoLib and ZeresPluginLibrary.
Open Logs and Click on Servers
You can view the deleted Discord messages after activating MessageLoggerV2, XenoLib and ZeresPluginLibrary. Here are the steps to do that:
- You can view deleted messages by going to the Discord.
- Right-click the name of the server. You will be presented with a menu of navigation options.
- To open a new navigation menu, tap Message logger.
- To launch the log, tap Open Logs.
- You will find four tabs in the log: “Deleted,” “Edited,”,” “Purged,” and “Ghost Pings.”
- You can view deleted messages by clicking on the ” Deleted Tab”
This is all you need to know to view deleted Discord messages. Follow the steps carefully and you will be fine. The jargon might make it seem harder than it really is. It is not difficult and will always benefit you. This article was written to help you view Discord messages that have been deleted. We wish you all the best!