Ian Kung Nearly Harms Himself

During a recent live broadcast, Twitch streamer Ian Kung attempted to remove the lithium-ion battery on a cellphone using a screwdriver leading to the battery to spark and nearly explode.

Ian Kung is an American YouTuber and twitch streamer who does a bunch of short and comedic “how-to” videos. He initially found success on his YouTube channel, where he films short comedy bits. However, during his most recent live broadcast on Twitch, what he did is much more serious than his comedy sketches.

He shows off to his viewers his attempt to remove a lithium-ion battery from an Android phone but it didn’t do very well. In the stream, while Ian was removing the lithium-ion battery, it can be seen that he was using a screwdriver to try to lift the battery up from where it was glued down. It was clearly the wrong equipment as when the metal hit from the phone, it sparked into a fire.

Twitch streamer Ian was completely shocked as to what happened but the good thing is that he moved quickly as he dashed away from the camera to put the fire out. This incident could have caused an explosion of the battery. Even if the battery was completely dead, batteries can still hold a charge even in a dead state, meaning that putting metal to their base is a very bad idea.

Additionally, Android phones used to have a battery that would pop out quite easily, but unfortunately for Ian, they are now locked in and require a serious amount of effort to remove. Luckily, Ian wasn’t injured from the fire that was caused, and even went right back to streaming after the accident.

Faqs

Conclusion

Ian Kung, an American YouTuber and twitch streamer, was livestreaming a how-to video but it turned out to be more serious than his comedy bits. He accidentally sparks the battery on an Android phone, causing a fire. Ian is not injured from the fire and continues streaming after the

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *