Before the end of May, the Microsoft is going to release the latest Windows 10 version XX.XX.XXXX.
Microsoft has officially announced the May Update for Windows 10. If you’ve been patiently waiting for the Windows 10 May Update to arrive, it’s time to claim your free copy now.
I’ve written about the Windows 10 updates before, and I think they’re great, but there are still a lot of people who don’t understand how updates work. They’re afraid of them, and some even don’t want to download a Windows 10 update that will be available in May, 2021. Keep in mind that updates are only installed after a few days if you take the time to install them, and you need to actually want to update.. Read more about windows 10 may 2021 update and let us know what you think.Microsoft has started rolling out the Windows 10 May 2021 Update (version 21H1) to everyone. The latest feature update for Windows 10 and all compatible devices will get it for free. Earlier feature updates of Windows 10 were downloaded and installed automatically, but in the latest version of Windows 10 21H1, you have to click the Download button if it is available to you. Microsoft has also released the official Windows 10 upgrade wizard to make the upgrade process flawless. This article explains how to get the latest Windows 10 21H1 update using the Windows Update Wizard. What is the Windows Update Wizard? Microsoft Windows 10 Update Wizard allows you to download and install the latest Windows 10 update on your computer without losing any files and with just a few clicks.
Getting the Windows 10 update 21H1
Message: Before you decide to install the latest Windows 10 October 2020 Update, we recommend you to start backing up your important data. In addition, create a system restore point. Also check that your system meets the minimum requirements for installing Windows 10 Venison 21H1. Make sure you have a stable internet connection to download the latest Windows 10 service pack or files from the Microsoft server.
Using Windows Update
The best way to quickly install the Windows 10 May 2021 update on your system is to use the Windows proprietary update utility, use it to install the Windows 10 21H1 update now.
- Press Windows + I to open the settings,
- Click Update & Security, and then Check for Updates. You should notice that a feature update for Windows 10 version 21H1 is available for download.
- Click on the download and install link to retrieve the required files from the Microsoft server.
- Wait until the download process is complete (this depends on the speed of your internet connection).
- After the boot process and initialization are complete, Windows prompts you to reboot,
- Click to restart Windows and install and update the system to the latest Windows 10 21H1 update.
Downloading the Windows 10 Update Wizard
If for some reason the latest version is not available for your system? Or problems arise, such as. B. Windows 10 version 21H1 feature update hangs at startup, ends up with several errors. Let’s use the official Windows 10 update wizard to manually update Windows 10 to 21H1 build 19043.
- First, go to the official Microsoft Windows 10 download page
- Click Upgrade Now to download the Windows 10 Update Assistant utility (Windows10Upgrade.exe).
- Right-click iWindows10Upgrade.exe, select Run as administrator and select Upgrade now.
- The wizard performs a basic check on the hardware compatibility of your system,
- If your computer meets all the requirements to install the Windows 10 May 2021 Update, you will see a screen like the one below.
- If your device is compatible, click Next to start the update process.
- This will start downloading the update files from the Microsoft server,
- The duration depends on your internet access speed.
Message: If you are upgrading from Windows 10 version 1909 or 1903, this is an important upgrade for you. And since there is a lot of data to transfer to your computer, it takes a while to load everything. If you are using a laptop or tablet, make sure it is plugged in. Professional advice: Download Process If you change your mind and don’t want to download the May 2021 update, you can cancel the download at any time. If you do, the Windows 10 Update Wizard will create a shortcut on your desktop that you can use to continue the process later.
- Once the download is verified, the wizard will automatically begin preparing for the update process.
- When the update download is complete, follow the instructions to restart your computer and complete the installation process.
- The wizard will automatically restart your computer after a 30-minute countdown.
- You can click the Restart Now button in the bottom right corner to start it immediately, or the Restart Later link in the bottom left corner to delay it.
- Windows 10 performs the final steps to complete the installation of the update.
- During the installation of the Windows 10 21H1 update, your computer may restart several times and you may have to wait for the installation to complete.
- The whole process of using these tools should take less than an hour, but it also depends on your internet speed and system configuration.
- That’s it, congratulations, you have successfully installed the Windows 10 May 2021 Update on your system.
- You can check this under Settings -> System -> About and find the Version field on the right.
That’s it for now, let us know if you experience any problems with the Windows 10 20H2 upgrade process. Read also to report this message While the Windows 10 May update is rolling out to users in stages, you can use our tool to check if you’re eligible to update to v21H1 or not , and it’s fast. Just open the webpage and click on the button to get the May update as soon as it’s ready.. Read more about windows media creation tool and let us know what you think.
windows 10 may 2021 updatewindows update assistantwindows 10 21h1 update assistantwindows media creation toolwindows 10 version 21h1 downloadwindows 10 21h1 download,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,windows 10 may 2021 update,windows update assistant,windows 10 21h1 update assistant,windows media creation tool,windows 10 version 21h1 download,feature update to windows 10 version 21h1,windows 10 21h1 download,feature update to windows 10 version 21h1 download