- Windows can’t find the system32 folder rundll32.exe, optionalfeatures.exe, msdt.exe, slui.exe, mmc.exe – Sometimes other files are missing from the System32 folder, but with one of our solutions you should be able to solve the problem.
- Windows 7 advanced system settings not working – This problem can occur with almost any version of Widow, but you should be able to apply most of our solutions regardless of the version of Windows you are using.
Windows can’t find the error winir system32 systempropertiesadvanced.exe, how can I fix it?
- Using Safe Mode
- Check your antivirus software
- Check the PATH variable
- Restarting Windows Explorer
- Using the Registry Editor
- Performing a system restore
- Performing an on-site update
Solution 1 – Use the safe mode
Sometimes the error message Windows cannot find systempropertiesadvanced.exe may appear when you try to install certain applications or when you try to perform daily tasks. However, several users have reported that this error does not occur in safe mode.
Safe mode is ideal for troubleshooting because it works with default settings and drivers. If you encounter this problem, you can solve it by switching to safe mode. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings program. Go to Updates and Security.
- Select Restore from the menu on the left. In the right-hand pane, click the Restart Now button.
- A list of options should appear. Go to Troubleshooting > Advanced Settings > Startup Settings.
- Click the Restart button to restart the computer.
- A list of options appears. Press the appropriate button to select the desired Safe Mode version.
After switching to safe mode, check if the problem persists. If the problem persists, you can use safe mode to resolve it.
Solution 2 – Check your anti-virus software
According to users, Windows sometimes fails to detect the system properties of advanced.exe in windir32, which may be due to a malware infection. It is therefore advisable to make a complete analysis of your system.
After making sure that your system is free of malware, you should check your antivirus program. Although your antivirus program is an important part of your system, it can sometimes interfere with Windows, causing this and other problems.
To solve this problem, users recommend temporarily disabling some antivirus features and see if that helps. In some cases, it may even be necessary to completely disable the antivirus program. If this doesn’t work, the next step is to uninstall your antivirus program. Even if you uninstall a third-party antivirus program, your system will be protected by Windows Defender, so you don’t need to worry.
If the problem disappears after you uninstall the antivirus program, you should consider switching to another antivirus solution. There are many excellent antivirus programs on the market, but if you want maximum protection that doesn’t affect your system, Bitdefender may be the ideal antivirus program for you.
Solution 3 – Check the PATH variable.
According to users, Windows does not find the systempropertiesadvanced.exe message when the PATH environment variable is changed. This can happen for various reasons, but you can fix the problem manually and change the PATH variable yourself. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Press the Windows + S keys and enter further data. In the list of results, choose Show advanced system settings. If this does not work, go to the C:WindowsSystem 32 directory and run the systempropertiesadvanced.exe file.
- When the System Properties window opens, click the Environment Variables button.
- Now double click on the Path variable to see its value.
- Delete the duplicate values and click OK to save the changes.
- You have a different path variable for your system, so you need to remove the duplicate entries.
Apparently this problem occurs because the Path variable is too long, but removing duplicate entries should solve the problem. For added security, it’s always a good idea to create a system restore point before making any drastic changes to your system.
frequently asked questions
How do I repair a Windows32 Msdt EXE system?
What is SystemPropertiesAdvanced EXE?
Benefits of the system…
Why the system of additional emergency response to accidents?